We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP3889C Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vara K (Mckinney, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Highlander — Aug 15, 2014 12:41 PM
I used other brands with ceramic, but this just blows everything i have used until now. Best of all no more break dust. Stopping range is better then the others i had.
Reviewed by Paul Y (Holt, MI) — Jun 25, 2008 10:24 AM
I deliver newspapers on a moter route and need a pad that withstand the heat and 250+ stops in 2 hours. So far the pad have worked great. The old pads felt like sponges after an hour and these have held in there. A little sqeeky when really hot at first putting preasure but after the first second or two it gone. Again only after the pads a really hot. Very little break dust after 1000 mile. My old pads I had to clean my rims every other day.
Ships Between 1/26 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP3889C
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D540
- best price on ebc brake pads?
- 1999 chrysler 300 m brack pad ebc
- ebc gd818
- rotars and brake pads nissan titan
- 1997 lexus lx 450 slotted and drilled rotors
- 2006 lincoln zephyr oem brake pads
- bmw ceramic brake pads
- brake pads for 2007 lexus is250
- ford f150 brake rotors installation
- rear brakes for 2008 toyota tundra
- truck tonneau
- garage stools with logos
- low profile tool box