We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP31817C Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Despina h (Newtown Square, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Yaris — Jun 11, 2010 12:25 PM
there is a noticeable difference between the stock pads and the ebc pads. if you want your car perform to its maximum potential on the street, these pads are the way to go. i put these pads on and the car locks up with half the pedal travel. now i have to look into getting better tires.
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP31817C
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D1184
- ebc rotors discount brakes
- ebc ultimax black review
- hawk hp superduty brake pads review
- ebc dp41255r
- acura brake kits
- best brake pads for 2008 dodge ram pickups
- infinit brake
- replacing brakes on 1975 corvette
- 2008 subaru legacy front rotors
- how to remove a brake rotor on 2001 toyota sequoia
- harley davidson truck grills
- windshield deflector
- performance air filters for cars