We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP31911C Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brenda H (Scottsdale, AZ) — Aug 06, 2013 9:34 AM
Both front brakes are squealing at very low speed. I greased the metal-to-metal surfaces with grease provided. Will the noise abate once the surface wear in complete? Or should I flush with brake cleaner to reduce noise?
Reviewed by cliff r (PORT TOWNSEND, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Jaguar S-Type — Apr 26, 2013 12:22 PM
I purchased Red Stuff because the product advertising indicated they were almost 'dust free', and, the OEM pads left the wheels almost black after a few hundred miles following a wash. The Red Stuff pads appear to generate almost as much dust as the OEM pads.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP31911C
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D1241
- ebc rotors discount brakes
- ebc yellow stuff brake pads rear ford explorer
- ebc brake pad redstuff review
- ebc front brake disc ebc ultimax blackdash - slotted
- ford brakes and rotors
- hyundai brake pads
- bmw brake pads
- infiniti m35 brake pads ratings
- 1997 subaru impreza break pad replacement
- 2002 toyota 4runner front disc brake rotors
- 2010 silverado truck accesories
- leather steering wheel covers
- roof rack bike carrier review