We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP41131R Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason S (Farmington Hills, MI) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Mustang — Apr 28, 2009 6:41 AM
I take my Mustang on the racetrack 4-5 times a year for track days. This is the first time using the yellow stuff pads, and for the most part, I was satisfied. They were consistent and worked every time, but lacked the initial bite I was used to with other performance pads. I will be trying them out on my next day at the track with added cooling duct work.
Reviewed by Robert D (Oviedo, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Cobra — Jun 16, 2007 11:42 AM
Had to sand down the front pads to get them to fit over my new rotors. Rears went fine. No squeaking, great stopping power, nice and smooth!
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP41131R
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D412
- ebc ultimax brake pads, semi-metallic, 2-wheel set review
- 2002 dodge dakota rotor and brake pads ebc
- ebc green stuff brake pads 05 nissan frontier
- hawk ceramic brake pads mini cooper
- infinit brake
- mini brake pads
- ford disc brake
- fx45 brake rotors
- best brake pads for an audi hawk
- 350z colored brake rotors on sale
- automobile covers
- floor mats truck
- step rails