We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP41156/2R Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jerry H (Glendale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Dec 15, 2007 9:19 PM
I had been using EBC's Redstuff pads on my 2004 Cobra and had been very happy with them, but I'm willing to try new pads to get the best brakes. To put it simply these are the best pads if you drive fast (on the track). The do not fade out, regardless of how hard you stop.
Ships Between 3/06 - 3/08
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP41156/2R
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D627
- how to buy a brake rotor
- bare brakes 1995 dodge neon
- ebc brake rotor reivews
- ebc tundra rotors brake pads break in
- toyota brake hoses
- hyundai brake pads
- infiniti brakes
- ebc brakes for 2000 malibu
- black front dodge charger front rotors
- 2010 mercury milan brake change
- car floor mat reviews
- performance tuners for trucks
- steering wheel leather wrap