We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP41666R Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric L (Richfield, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Infiniti G35 — Mar 31, 2008 8:01 AM
I have a 2004 Infiniti G35 sedan, with terribly undersized brakes especially on the rear. I spent $3000 on a StopTech front brake kit and wheels to clear it, and spent less than $100 on EBC YellowStuff pads for the rear. Both held up perfectly during some serious sessions at Road America this year. The pads have been excellent, with no problems with noise, overheating, or wear. Any pad able to pull my car down from 120+ mph in the straights for 20-30 minutes at a time is an excellent semi-race pad.
Ships Between 6/30 - 7/05
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP41666R
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D905
- yellow stuff brake pads, distributor
- green or yellow stuff lr3 pads
- kia brake pads
- nissan rotors
- brakes for volkswagen
- 2001 chevy cavalier drilled and slotted rotors
- 2005 mazda 6 brakes
- brake pads for dodge journey 2012
- custom automotive floor mats
- truck bed cover ratings
- truck performance chips reviews