We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP41574R Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John W (Cincinnati, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Nov 18, 2013 7:41 AM
These yellows are a very good balance of street and track pads. They are quiet, so from a sound standpoint there is no compromise. Cold braking is good too, so that also is no problem. Dusting isn't too bad, but they definitely straddle the area between a street pad and a race pad in this department. If you're into clean wheels just understand that you'll be doing some serious cleaning every once in a while. But if you're more interested in diving into a turn 1 apex this is a good choice.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP41574R
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D9152
- best brake pads and rotors to buy
- baer d0841
- 4000 series rotor#sclient psy
- hawk brade pads
- lexus rotors
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- best oem rotors for 2007 mini cooper
- performance brake honda crv
- 2001 land rover brakes
- 2006 gmc sierra brake pad replacement
- auto fender trim
- suv trunk liner
- truck bicycle rack