We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP4927R Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (Margate City, NJ) Reviewed for a 1987 Mercedes-Benz 190 — Aug 01, 2013 5:18 AM
I have a dedicated track car. 3000# front engine, rear wheel drive, 235 HP. These pads are awesome. Got 900 track miles on the front set. Great stopping power until the last 20%. Very predictable. With over 200 track days on this car, I have tried and used many different manufacturers and compounds. These are far and away the best.
Reviewed by John B (LANCASTER, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Feb 28, 2013 11:36 AM
Have about 200mi on pads. Some noise when very cold, but gone as pads or weather warm up. Stopping power, pedal feel much improved. Installed f/r with new power slot rotors. Highly recommend both products.
Ships Between 7/31 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP4927R
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D561
- ebc brakes for sale
- ebc brakes gd7047 application
- ebc yellow
- hawk performance ceramic pads review
- best oem rotors for 2007 mini cooper
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- original kia brakes
- 2004 nissan titan brakes
- 2007 toyota tundra front and rear big brake kit
- best brake rotor for toyota tundra
- bike racks for truck
- high performance air filter price
- tonneau covers seattle