We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP41816R Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric M (Bolling Afb, DC) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jan 07, 2017 5:49 AM
First time I've changed my own brake pads. It was extremely easy and I noticed a big difference in how my truck brakes. They squeaked for the first half mile or so and have been quiet since. I will buy these again when the time comes.
Reviewed by Mihai M (Denver, CO) — Aug 01, 2011 6:40 PM
This is my second set of EBC pads, and my first yellow stuff set. I only have about 200 miles on the yellow Stuff pads, and there is a loud squeak, whenever I apply the brakes, especially when slowing down to park the truck. I hope it will go away soon.
Ships Between 8/03 - 8/07
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP41816R
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D1304
- ebc brakes
- ebc utilimax reviews
- 2006 nissan pathfinder yellowstuff brake pads front
- ceramic brake pads hawk
- reviews for the toyota accesorries for highlander
- brake pads saab
- infinit brake
- 2000 jetta vr6 rotor size
- 2010 toyota tundra brake rotors
- brake pads for 2000 lincoln ls
- led running lights for cars
- luggage rack carrier
- cheap floor mats