We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP41943R Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Antonio H (Salisbury, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz S-Class — May 10, 2017 3:16 PM
I have had brakes installed for about 2 weeks now. I did all of the braking (bedding) techniques and still continue to try but they are still squeaking terribly when approaching red lights and coming to slow stops.
Ships Between 6/30 - 7/05
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP41943R
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D1223
- ebc ultimax brake pads, semi-metallic review
- cruze slotted rotors
- ebc red low dust breaks for audi a6 2008
- high quality rotors and pads for kia
- kia brake pads
- ford brake rotors
- 2005 saturn ion hawk break pads
- brakes and rotors front kit 2004 infiniti g35
- ceramic brake pads on a 2008 ford expedition
- automotive custom floormats
- ford f150 preformance equipment
- truck box camping tent