We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Part #DP41954R Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Fabian O (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Maxima — Aug 20, 2016 8:30 AM
I had the red stuff prior to these, they lasted about 2 years, I combined them with stop tech cross drilled rotors and they worked pretty well, good stopping power and very little fade if any. I drive pretty aggressively so I wanted to make sure I could stop when needed. The yellow stuff are just as good. Expect some dust during break in period as well as noise when getting off the break when the pads are cold. I don't mind the noise though because these things grab pretty good.
Ships Between 3/02 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP41954R
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D1374
- buy ebc brakes
- ebc red stuff
- ebc utilimax reviews
- hawk brake pads ceramic
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- drilled slotted rotors jeep
- best rotor for 2007 mini cooper s
- 2008 lincoln mkx brake pads
- centric premium rotor g37 journey
- tundra performance brake pads
- pickup truck bed liners
- cargo carrier for suv