We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads Part #DP71738 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeff R (Liberty Lake, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jul 27, 2011 11:56 AM
500 miles in and here's my perspective... Had very bad rotor shake due to poor factor rotors so...bought some new rotors (Centrik std rotors) and opted for some "premium" pads. These seemed well rated by the comments. I just replaced the front and it appears my rear rotors are shot as well so... a little tough to tell but the pads seem to grab nicely. Had some squeek for a few days while break in surface wore off and certainly some dust. We'll see now that I'm at 500 miles and the coating is off.
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:DP71738
- Includes pads for both wheels
- FMSI: D1084
- ebc ultimax brake pads, semi-metallic, 2-wheel set review
- auto anying
- 2008 chrysler town and country brake rotors
- hawk hps brake pads review
- subaru brakes
- 2000 gmc sierra brake rotor upgrade
- bmw rotors
- 04 g35 rotors
- 2009 nissan sentra front brakes how to
- a4 brake pads
- dashboard kits
- roof carrier