We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines Part #14116 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mikal B (Marysville, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 05, 2008 7:13 PM
I have had braking issues ever since buying and pulling a large aluminum jet sled. I upgraded all my braking components (I was habitually warping stock rotors) including my brake lines. The G-stops are an awesome addition, plus the chatter when my abs kicks on is now practically non-existent. They were a bit longer than the stock lines and so I had to fabricate a new bracket and add some zip ties to hold it. But its now a solid install and I am very pleased plus they just look awesome. I am a plumber by trade and stainless braided lines are a must have for all my post rough in connections. The quality of these brake lines are better than any braided line I have ever put my hands on. Period.
Ships Between 7/11 - 7/13
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:14116
- 3 brake line kit
- Complete brake line set
- goodridge brake lines
- russel 672430 lines
- extended steel brake hoses for 05 tacoma
- f250 extended brake lines
- disk brake conversion kits 1957 buick
- brake pads for a smart car
- seat covers for 20113 honda crv
- mustang brake lines
- chevrolet silverado brakes
- 09 dodge journey brake rotors slotted
- diesel chips and programmers
- carpet truck floor mats
- pickup truck box accessories