We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines Part #14196 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Troy M (ONEONTA, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 08, 2011 5:06 AM
Bought the lines for my 2006 Yukon Denali. I got 6 brake lines, 2 for the front and four for the rear. The front lines were fine. The four fittings on the rear lines are too long, so the stock fitting on the metal brake line on the car runs out of threads before it seats on the Goodridge lines, and leak. I did an internet search (unfortunately after I purchased the brake lines) and found many other people had this problem too. You would think that Goodridge would at least test a product before they sold it. Now, I have to either go through the hassle of trying to get the correct lines, or replace the stock fitting on my car. I wish I had just left the OEM lines on the car
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:14196
- 6 brake line kit
- Complete brake line set
- goodridge brake lines auto
- 1996 dodge ram 4x4 steel braided front brake lines
- 1996 ford bronco brake lines
- goodridge brake line kit
- ford brake rotors
- toyota brake hoses
- infiniti brakes
- performance brake kit grand cherokee
- 4runner brake rotors
- what exterior accessory parts are available for the 2001 suburu forester limited?
- bug wind deflectors
- discount rubber car floor mats
- tonneau covers auto anything