We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines Part #2-22114 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Arya A (Cambridge, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Frontier — Apr 03, 2010 7:24 AM
My pedal feel didn't change much. ABS chatter reduced significantly; I assume ABS brake distance also decreased, which is cool. The hollow bolts look and feel weak...I'd prefer it if the included crush washers would fit the OEM hollow bolts, which are indeed superior to those Goodridge sent.
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2-22114
- 3 brake lines
- Complete brake line set
- Consult your lift kit for recommended brake line lengths
- goodridge brake lines
- review goodridge stainless brake lines
- russell brake lines
- what length brake lines 86 gmc lifted 8 inches
- ford truck brake parts
- smartcar fortwo brake pads
- acessories for 06 acura tsx
- changing rear brake pads tahoe 2002
- 2006 gmc sierra brake lines
- x5 brake upgrade
- cool car floor mats
- automobile bicycle racks