We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors Part #USR7150 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Richard M (PROVIDENCE, RI) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Explorer — Aug 20, 2015 2:53 PM
Well they work nice so far, had them on for about two weeks. Bed them in on the highway until they smoked up. No warped rotors, no rusting yet, everything seems fine. I did not notice that much of an improvement though, I was expecting more from them. They do have more initial bite when you press the pedal but that's about it, im sure they will get better once I put about 1K on them along with the Green stuff brake pads. The black anti rust coating comes off almost instantly.
Ships Between 3/03 - 3/07
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:USR7150
- Sold in pairs
- 12.0 in. rotors
- ebc rotors discount brakes
- ebc yellow stuff front pads 99 cobra
- 2002 tl acura brake and roto
- slotted front rotors
- volvo brake pads and rotors
- bmw brakes and rotors
- performance brake kits audi
- brake pads and rotors for honda accord
- how to change rear pads on 2007 dodge ram pick up
- slotted vented rotors for a f-150
- rubber truck bed liners
- floor mat for cars