We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors Part #USR7390 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chang-Hwa R (TIGARD, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus GS 430 — Apr 21, 2015 12:37 PM
This was 1st purchase of rotors and 2nd purchase of pads from EBC. Last time, I used non-slotted rotors with EBC Yellow. First 5000 miles was ok, then I felt pulses every time on breaking. My best guess was that un-even pad powder on the surface of rotors made the pulse. So, I tried the slotted ones. No pulses at all. Just smooth stop. If you don't mind some black powder on rotors, this is a best combination of smooth/powerful stop.
Ships Between 7/03 - 7/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:USR7390
- Sold in pairs
- 12.2 in. rotors
- ebc brakes where to buy
- black rotors mazda 3
- yellowstuff brake pads
- drum to disc conversion 74 duster
- best vw brakes
- performance rotors for mercedes benz
- disc brake conversion kits for grand wagoneer
- 2011 cts-v brake rotor drilled
- drilled and slotted rotors for 2001 ford focus
- auto rain guard
- discount seat covers for trucks
- truck bed liner mats