We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors Part #USR7440 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Keith M (MONTVALE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Subaru Outback — Nov 09, 2014 11:39 AM
I replaced my Honda OEM rotors with the Ultimax Rotors to eliminate shudder during braking. I have over 3000 miles on these rotors and haven't had a problem. I also paired them with EBC Red pads. Works well. I would do it again.
Reviewed by Hiral S (Newtown Square, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Acura TSX — Apr 19, 2012 4:44 AM
Had these along with EBC Yellow Stuff pads installed by a local shop over the weekend, they look great. Haven't driven the car much so can't comment on durability or dust yet, but stopping power so far has been good and they don't squeek (like the Acura factory ones used to). So far so good. I expect tens of thousands of miles out of these.
Ships Between 8/02 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:USR7440
- Sold in pairs
- 11.1 in. rotors
- ebc ultimax brake pads, semi-metallic, 2-wheel set review
- baer rotors cavalier 2002
- red stuff brake pads mini
- ebc brake rotors usr7375
- toyota brake hoses
- bmw drilled slotted rotors
- bmw rotors and pads
- front brakes and rotors for chevy cobalt 2009
- 2006 dodge charger front brake kit
- tahoe brakes
- aluminum tool boxes for pickups
- automobile car floor mats
- car cover custom