We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Baer Decela Sport Rotors Part #55034-020 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John Y (Sierra Vista, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Camaro — Feb 16, 2012 7:46 AM
I replaced my OEM rotors about a month ago with the Decela rotors (also installed Hawk HPS pads). My '02 camaro SS just went over 40K miles and I was experiencing brake fade and some shaking. Braking is now solid, responsive and very quiet. Feel is very similar to stock, except there is no fading under heavy braking. Rotors also have a great look.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 342320
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:55034-020
- baer decela pads review
- braer brakes
- baer 2261031
- ford 54050-020
- 1967 pontiac bonneville brake conversion kit
- brake pads saab 2004
- bmw brake rotors
- 08 is350 break rotors dba
- gmc sierra with drilled and slotted brake rotors
- hyundai sonata brake pads
- aluminum tool boxes for pickups
- automobile car floor mats
- car cover custom