We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Baer Decela Sport Rotors Part #55089-020 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel D (Lyons, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Pontiac GTO — Sep 29, 2009 12:13 AM
I purchased these rotors to try to have good brakeing at high speed. These rotors are very noisey and and under hard stops they also make a grinding sound.I have driven these rotors about seven to eight hundred miles.But ihave noticed that they are not yet completely seated yet.I first used Hawk Performance Ceramic.Iremoved the front ceramic pads because I noticed groveing.I then installed Hawk HPS pads on the front and the groving stopped.I do not know yet if they are any good.I will have to wait and see as i put more miles on them.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 135115
Ships Between 1/25 - 1/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:55089-020
- baer decela pads review
- bear brakes systems
- 2000 silverado 2500 decelarotors
- baer d0702
- volvo brake pads and rotors
- bmw brakes and rotors
- chyrsler van floor mats
- jeep cherokee drilled and slotted rotors
- mazda 6 brake kit
- range rover ceramic brake pads
- rubber liner for truck bed
- front grill kits for 2011 jeep
- accessories winter driving