We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Baer Decela Sport Rotors Part #05569-020 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael P (Leander, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Suburban — Oct 29, 2014 8:24 AM
I received these rotors a couple of weeks ago and I just installed them last night, along with the Ultimate Green EBC brake pads, and new wheel hub assembly on both sides. I drove my suburban in this morning and I was careful to try not to do any hard braking because the brake pads I put on has a 200 mile break in period. I will be towing a trailer loaded up with water/ice/ and other necessary band equipment, plus 9 adults this Friday so that will be the true test of these rotors and brakes.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 342315
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:05569-020
- Drilled rotors
- Rotor diameter: 11.61"
- Rotor thickness: 1.285"
- bear brake system
- baer brake pads part# d0785
- plus 1 rotors for avalanche 2007
- where are baer decela rotors made
- porsche rotors gold
- ford truck drum to disc conversion kit
- nissan brake parts
- 1968 ford ltd front rotors
- brake pads and rotors for 2007 nissan quest
- brakes 07 f150
- bumper guards
- chrome accessories for cars
- protective bra for vehicles