We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Baer Sport-Touring Brake Pads Part #D0699 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John D (Fullerton, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo — May 20, 2009 12:34 PM
Paired with the Baer Slotted & Cross drilled Rotors these have a significant ability to stop the car in a much shorter distance than OEM Stock. Have not noticed too much brake dust, and very little pad cladder/noise. When first new they make a unique sound until you break them in for about a couple of weeks, just normal. I will be considering these for my 01 Tahoe next cycle.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 3423010
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:D0699
- baer brakes aluma sport rotors brake pads 2006 tahoe
- baer rootors
- baer rotors
- baer 2262011
- slotted brake rotors for volvo
- 2008 infiniti how to rear brakes
- infiniti brakes and rotors
- brake kits for chevy silverado
- front brakes on 2007 chevy uplander cost
- front rotors 1999 gmc 1500
- seat cover for trucks
- auto chip
- step rails for trucks