We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Baer Aluma Sport Big Brake Kit Part #4302035 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles S (Missoula, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Aug 15, 2015 8:06 PM
I really like this kit. However, be forewarned that the rear kit will require different brake hose if you're getting this for a SS.
Reviewed by Hodgist S (Greensboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Avalanche — May 01, 2013 5:30 AM
I purchased both front and rear brakes for my 2003 Chevy Avalanche 1500 Z71, the brake performance has dramatically improved over the stock one on the 22" wheels and tires that were installed. They looked awesome, however that is not the reason that I purchased them, I immediately felt a difference in the brake pedal and the stopping distance was greatly decreased.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 342320
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:1-Piece Rotor
- Part #:4302035
- Includes 14" rotors
- Powder-coated red calipers
- Baer Aluma Sport Big Brake Kits are designed to work with 20" or larger wheels only
- Download clearance measurement sheet to ensure that your aftermarket wheels have room to accomidate the Baer Eradi Speed Plus Rotors (PDF)
- bear brake system
- baer decelarotor rotor
- baer sport d0802
- eradispeed plus 2 rear rotor
- acura brakes and rotors
- bmw drilled slotted rotors
- brake kits lexus
- doge caliber sxt after marker upgrades
- escalade brake kit
- jeep liberty brakes
- rubber mat truck bed liners
- cheap all weather floor mats
- dog suv cargo liner