We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads Part #105.11070 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Joseph G (Ashburn, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta — Mar 17, 2012 12:40 PM
I have now approx 500 miles on the pads and very pleased with the performance. I have oversived slotted rotors in front and standard oversize rear rotors all with Posi Quiet Ceramic pads. I really like that there is very little brake dust accumulation. That really helps with aftermarket wheels or even standard oem wheels. The braking power is very good and a much more clamping power on the calipers compared to my oem pads. I would recommend these to anyone.
Ships By 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:105.11070
- Includes hardware
- centric posi quiet brake pads
- posi-quiet semi-metallic brake pads
- hawk superduty brake pads
- high performance brake pad that dont squeal for porsche 911
- 2005 jaguar ceramic brake pads
- brake pads for chevy cars
- smart car rotors
- does the 2003 mazda miata shinsen edition use different brake pads
- infiniti g37 brakes
- mazda cx7 floor mats aluminium
- car stop garage floor
- bed cap for trucks
- f-150 wheel flairs