We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads Part #105.13760 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carlton S (Aspen, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Flex — Oct 09, 2014 8:44 PM
I installed these on a 2010 Ford Flex with a reflashed ecoboost engine, a relatively heavy, powerful car that needs all the help it can get in the braking department. The installation was straightforward (as with any vehicle, there are some model specific steps that have to be followed). The pads bedded quickly and provide equal stopping power to the stock pads that they replaced, at considerable less cost.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:105.13760
- Includes hardware
- centric posi quiet ceramic pads review
- 2007 bmw x5 brake pad
- ebc brakes dp41193r
- hawk brakes review
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- porsche brake pads
- drilled slotted rotors jeep
- brake pads for 2008 nissan frontier
- do leveling kits make your 2007 dodge ram 1500 vibrate in 4 wheel drive
- dodge ram brake discs
- billit grilles gmc
- chrome accents for trucks
- seat covers for suv