We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads Part #105.14560 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Igor Z (Fort Lee, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Volkswagen Golf — Aug 28, 2014 9:19 PM
I replaced rear rotors along with brake pads on my Golf. The pads had plenty of life remaining but the rotors rusted like hell. The new ceramic pads work as expected - no issues whatsoever. I am more concerned with rotors - will they keep shiny as they are now or will begin to rust soon. Changing rotors is no fun at all.
Ships By 11/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:105.14560
- centric posi quiet ceramic brake pads
- difference between red stuff pads
- lts brake pads hb569y650
- posi quiet brake pads
- best brakes for infiniti
- volvo brake pads
- colored calipers ssbc big bite 2009 pontiac g5
- 2006 mercedes e320 cdi stainless steel brake lines
- 2009 smart car brake pads
- best 2006 tacoma brake rotors
- mats anything
- grill brush guard reviews
- quality bike rack for suv