We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit Part #950.33001 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Victor G (Yorktown Heights, NY) — May 02, 2015 5:11 AM
It was easy to install if you have the right tools. I don't really notice much difference in the pedal I mostly replacement the front brake like because the oem lines were old and I was installing new calipers.
Ships By 2/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Stainless Steel
- Part #:950.33001
- stop tech part numbers
- power slot black hat rotors 2008 altima
- s2000 stoptech street pads
- stainless steel brake hoses 2006 mini cooper
- toyota brake pads
- subaru stainless steel brake lines
- bmw brake rotors
- nissan altima slotted rotors
- 1994 mazda miata power steering cooling loop
- 2008 mazda 3 brakes
- auto trunk liners
- tailgate nets for pickups
- tent for back of pickup truck