We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.40055 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sam B (GRESHAM, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Accord — Oct 01, 2015 7:23 PM
I replace Honda OEM rotors that needed to be turn with Centric rotors. Took the shaking out of the steering wheel when barking. So far they seem good. I just didn't want to pay $65 per rotor for OEM.
Ships By 10/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.40055
- centric brake rotors review
- baer decela rotor
- dba 4000xs series rotor nissan 350z 2003
- wagner rotors for 2009 ford fusion se
- oem style centric brand rotors scion tc
- slotted rotor freestyle
- drum to disc conversion 74 duster
- nissan titan brake discs
- 2005 hyundai elantra gls brake pads
- rotors for 2010 toyota tundra
- truck bed liner mats
- custom cargo liners
- discount seat covers for trucks