We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.44126 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike M (Byron, IL) Reviewed for a 1995 Toyota Previa — Sep 04, 2013 5:00 AM
Got the rotors and put them on last weekend. I was disappointed when i pulled them out of the box and found out they weren't slotted. I already had the wheels torn apart so I wasn't going to send them back. On the positive side is they fit fine and worked well. If you tackle the job don't forget you might need two 10 mm bolts to screw into the old rotors to get them off the car. One of mine was loose and came right off. The another one required the bolts to break it free.
Ships By 9/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.44126
- best brake rotors reviews
- 2004 discovery brake rotor
- centric premium rotors 2007 cadillac srx
- powerstop 2005 equinox
- ford truck drum to disc conversion kit
- ferrari brake pads
- 1997 lexus lx 450 slotted and drilled rotors
- brakes and rotors for f150
- dodge ram rotor
- honda accord brake pads
- hitch bike racks for suvs
- car rain deflectors