We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.44128 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Louis M (Sunnyvale, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 18, 2016 2:22 PM
I'm replacing the OEM rotors on my vehicle these. Based upon my previous experience with Centric Premium Rotors on my sports car, I'm using these on all my vehicles in the future. Read about their features and, if they work for you, just buy them. They are great right out of the box because of their precision finishing (for really smooth braking) and the painted centers (which precludes having to sigh after looking at corroded rotors in a few months).
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.44128
- centric rotor review
- dodge ram baer brakes
- 2007 honda fit front roters
- 2010 ford transit connect front brake rotors
- disk brake conversion kits 1957 buick
- infiniti brakes and rotors
- where can i buy good slotted rotors volkswagen
- 1999 gmc sierra rear brake line replacement
- powerstop brakes for maxima 2005
- toyota tundra brakes
- garage tire stops
- auto grill guards
- car cargo mats