We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.67043 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by R (Townville, SC) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 29, 2016 7:08 AM
I replaced the OEM rotors on our 2002 Grand Cherokee at 198,500 miles. They had been turned twice so they were out of limits for another turn and had started pulsing again. Those OEM rotors were always prone to warping--it had been a constant problem. The Centric rotors are nice, beefy rotors. They fit perfectly and now stops are smooth and even. I have driven the Jeep on a few trips since then and performance is excellent.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.67043
- centric brake disc review
- dba brakes street serics t2
- 2008 subaru legacy brake centric rotors
- baer eradispeed-plus
- best saab brake pds
- 2006 lincoln zephyr oem brake pads
- performance rotors for mercedes benz
- brakes for 2008 land rover lr2
- 1969 mustang rear disc brake kit
- infiniti g35 brakes
- black licence plate frames
- rain and wind deflectors
- windshield covers for trucks