We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.44080 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Paul S (Newbury, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Highlander — Jul 13, 2010 1:55 PM
Got these for my 2003 Highlander. They were a perfect fit replacement. I liked the way they came with a cross hatched patern to seat the pads properly. The bracking power of my SUV is now better than it was from the factory. Highly recommended.
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.44080
- brakebest rotors review
- centric replacement rotors for 2007 is 250
- dba 52124blksl
- brakes for infinity ex35
- jeep slotted rotors
- pontiac rotors
- removing front brake rotors 1994 toyota pickup
- jeep commander brakes
- 2006 mercedes e320 cdi stainless steel brake lines
- car floor liner reviews
- roof racks for snowboards
- luggage carriers for vehicles