We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.67037 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jon H (RIVERTON, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country — Sep 26, 2012 11:59 AM
These things are heavy. Way superior to the stock ones that I took off. I was tired of the squeeling and vibration of the stockers. So far so good. NO NOISE! No vibration. Paired them with Baer pads.
Ships By 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.67037
- best brake rotors reviews
- dba 2716xs spec
- 2008 subaru legacy brake centric rotors
- baer decela rotors review
- ford truck drum to disc conversion kit
- subaru brake rotor
- 1997 lexus lx 450 slotted and drilled rotors
- 2004 dodge ram brakes
- drilled brake rotor pontiac gto
- stainless steel brake lines for 03 durango
- seat covers
- floor mats
- aftermarket rims