We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.67043 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by R (Townville, SC) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 29, 2016 7:08 AM
I replaced the OEM rotors on our 2002 Grand Cherokee at 198,500 miles. They had been turned twice so they were out of limits for another turn and had started pulsing again. Those OEM rotors were always prone to warping--it had been a constant problem. The Centric rotors are nice, beefy rotors. They fit perfectly and now stops are smooth and even. I have driven the Jeep on a few trips since then and performance is excellent.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.67043
- centric rotor review
- cross drilled slotted rotors
- 2005 pontiac gto dba rotors
- centric premium rotors 2007 cadillac srx
- where can i buy good slotted rotors volkswagen
- 2009 mini cooper rotor and pads
- disk brake conversion kits 1957 buick
- honda brakes and rotors
- slotted rotors g6 gt
- brakes 2008 dodge nitro
- car covers
- car seat covers
- truck rims