We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.40056 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Joseph T (THOUSAND OAKS, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura RSX — Mar 18, 2014 5:11 PM
Easy to install. Just make sure to have a impact driver before you start replacing your rotors. I don't hear a sound from my brakes since replacing the Acura RSX Stock rotors.
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.40056
- centric brake rotor rear reviews
- centric premium rotors 2007 cadillac srx
- corvette brake rotor package - baer eradispeed plus
- subaru brake rotors
- ford disc brake
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- lincoln mkz brakes
- brake rotors fj cruiser
- performance front rotors for saturn ion
- supercharger kits
- wind deflectors
- performance exhaust