We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.42043 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by chong c (Floral Park, NY) Reviewed for a 1996 Nissan Maxima — Aug 04, 2011 3:50 PM
JUST HAD THEM INSTALLED AND RIGHT OFF THE BACK NO GRINDING NOISE LIKE THE PREVIOUS ROTORS.STOPPING FEELS SMOOTH AND SHARP.IT HAS BEEN ONLY 2 MONTHS,BUT SO FAR SO GOOD.I AM REALLY SATISFIED WITH THEM.
Ships By 1/16
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.42043
- centric brake rotors reviews
- best anti-warping dakota rotors
- powerstop rotors jbr1161xl
- shop 1992 suburban roters
- smart car rotors
- subaru brakes and rotors
- vw slotted rotors
- pt cruiser brake rotors
- best brake pads for challenger
- extended brake lines 1989 chevy blazer
- cars mats
- san diego truck accessories
- step side