We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.44118 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin M (BEVERLY, NJ) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 09, 2016 4:35 AM
Simple blank rotor, priced right. The black zinck coating is even and has held up well for me in the past. If your brakes aren't getting to hot under severe duty, where slots are needed, these are the rotors to get!
Reviewed by David C (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 1993 Nissan 300ZX — Mar 24, 2012 10:28 PM
I have these on three of my vehicles, and I have to say not one problem. They wear evenly, haven't cracked or glazed. Needless to say, I'll continue to use these on my other vehicles, when the brakes need to be freshened up.
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.44118
- centric rotors review
- 2005 subaru legacy gt centric rotors
- powerstop ar8645xr
- slotted brake rotors for volvo
- bra for 2005 pontaic grand am
- hummer h2 high performance filter
- jaguar xj brakes
- 07 tundra brake rotors
- front rotors 1999 gmc 1500
- custom rubber car floor mats
- tailgate nets for pickups
- tent for back of pickup truck