We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.63045 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas H (RIVER GROVE, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chrysler 300M — Oct 20, 2015 6:59 AM
They installed with no problem at all. The braking is noticeably different right away.I usually go with the local auto parts rotors, but i'm tired of them warping after only 6 months of light use. These rotor so far for the past 4 months feel like night and day from the cheap import stuff carried locally. Definitely worth the extra 5 or 10 dollars. My new go to brand. Thanks Auto Anything It's a great product so far.
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.63045
- centric brake disc review
- 2008 subaru legacy brake centric rotors
- 2010 toyota tacoma tonneau cover#sclient psy
- does the black on ebc black rotors change to silver
- mercedes brakes
- reviews for the toyota accesorries for highlander
- dodge ss brake lines
- 2006 saturn vue brakes
- subaru bajabrake pads
- brembo rotors nissan maxima
- car mats discount
- bike racks for truck
- truck running boards steps