We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.67071 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matthew T (Columbus, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Chrysler Town and Country — Mar 02, 2012 11:51 AM
I installed these on my wife's town and country after the factory rotors were warped beyond surfacing. It's like driving a new car now! Nice and smooth. Break-in was easy.
Ships By 9/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.67071
- the best brake rotors review
- 2010 santa fe brake parts
- baer 2142006
- pontiac g8 brake rotors ebc
- kia brake pads
- bmw drilled slotted rotors
- high quality rotors and pads for kia
- is a 1999 1999 s10 cross drill rotors
- mazda brake pads replacement
- 2007 chevy suburban rear brakes
- protective floor mats for cars
- suv cargo bags
- best truck bike rack