We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.42098 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Nicholas G (Lebanon, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Sentra — Nov 29, 2012 4:41 AM
Bought these for all for wheels on my car. Appear to be very sturdy. This is the first time I've used Centric, but they were much cheaper then other premium brands with the coatings. Hope they hold up to ceramic pads and don't warp like most of the economy brands do.
Ships By 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.42098
- centric rotor review
- sp performance reviews
- centric replacement rotors for 2007 is 250
- hummer h2 high performance filter
- mercedes brake rotors reviews
- performance roters and brakes for 2008 infiniti g37s
- rear brake pads for 2000 lincoln continental
- 2011 taurus sho brake upgrade
- acura rdx brake rotor
- car seat cover
- truck steps
- truck tool box