We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.42098 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Nicholas G (Lebanon, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Sentra — Nov 29, 2012 4:41 AM
Bought these for all for wheels on my car. Appear to be very sturdy. This is the first time I've used Centric, but they were much cheaper then other premium brands with the coatings. Hope they hold up to ceramic pads and don't warp like most of the economy brands do.
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.42098
- centric brake rotor reviews
- dba 4000 series rotor reviews
- ebc gd7440
- break rotors 2002 trailblazer
- subaru stainless steel brake lines
- toyota brake rotor
- brake pads for a smart car
- brake rotors pads jeep cherokee 2000
- 2004 acura tl rotors
- how much are front brakes on 2007 escalade
- side tool boxes for pickup trucks
- auto floormats
- grille gaurds