We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium Rotors Part #120.51043 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael F (FARGO, ND) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Veloster — May 13, 2016 5:56 PM
With only 28,000 miles on the OEM brake pads and rotors, the rear brake pads(apparently awful OEM quality) were ground to a pulp and in the process ruined my rear rotors. Ordered these replacement rotors and for the price they are excellent. Definitely an improvement over OEM rotors. Would buy again.
Ships By 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:120.51043
- centric brakes reviews
- dba 5000 brakes
- break rotors 2002 trailblazer
- ebc gd931
- drum to disc conversion 74 duster
- mercedes brake rotors reviews
- performance rotors for mercedes benz
- stainless steel brake lines for f-350
- 2008 silverado brakes
- ford excursion brake rotor replacement
- good floor mats
- grill guard reviews
- performance air filters reviews