We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads Part #309.10010 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Raj Y (Bel Air, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Corvette — Nov 18, 2016 6:02 PM
the pads perform well in street use and are quiet with similar performance to the stock brembo pads. Im happy with them. less than half price of stock pad. the pad looks different and does not have the wear indicator as the picture below shows. the rabbit ears/weights on the stock brembo pads are for noise control as per the stoptech company rep and the stoptech pads do not have them.
Reviewed by Hal R (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Cadillac CTS — Oct 12, 2012 9:17 AM
replaced front pads, job was really easy. StopTech pads are decent, very low dust vs OEM. Don't bite as hard as OEMs either, but maybe they'll improve with some mileage.
Ships By 2/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:309.10010
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech street performance brake pad 1996 300zx turbo
- 1999 silverado stainless steel brake lines
- power slot brake rotors review
- slotted rotor subaru
- steel brake line kit hyundai azera
- 2005 jaguar ceramic brake pads
- best brake pads for nissan titan
- slotted rotor isuzu rodeo
- 1994 silverado brakes
- car mats low cost
- car top wind deflectors
- performance air filters automobile