We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Drilled Sport Brake Kit Part #979.44000 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Andres R (Santa Ana, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Lexus IS 300 — Apr 25, 2014 12:17 PM
This brake kit is really effective when it comes to braking. I was recommended by these brake and as soon as you punch in the brake it instantly locks on to the brake instead of having to punch in the brake a bit further with the stock kit. However, it does make a noise that I dislike but I got use to it. I believe it is because of the drilled hole, make a hissing sound, such as air flowing through.
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:979.44000
- Includes rotors, pads, and brake lines
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech 2005 mazda 3
- stoptech stainless steel brake line reviews
- power slot black hat rotors 2008 altima
- brake pads saab
- acura performance rotors
- toyota brake rotors
- 1998 jeep cherokee rotors and pads
- 2010 camaro drilled rotors
- pontiac g6 gt front brake rotors
- custom cargo mats
- auto fender trim
- truck floor mat