We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Drilled Sport Brake Kit Part #979.45008 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Meng Ju W (East Northport, NY) — Oct 29, 2011 7:47 AM
First of all, I just have to say that this was one of the best investment I ever made. In terms of performance, it's does everything what it suppoosed to do. It stops the car quicker in the rain or dry. The drill rotors don't rust as much as the OEM does when it rains or aver car wash. The break pads are robust. The fit is perfectly. Installion was easy. S.S. break line changes the feel and the look of the wheels. This whole package will not only make your wheels look great and it makes your car stops quicker and better. It's just more fun to have it.
Ships By 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:979.45008
- Includes rotors, pads, and brake lines
- stop tech part numbers
- power slotr cyro rotors for ford excursion
- s2000 stoptech street pads
- stainless steel brake hoses 2006 mini cooper
- ford truck brakes
- infiniti brakes and rotors
- toyota brake rotor and pad kit
- 1998 mitsubishi gs performance brake kit
- 2010 s-40 volvo brakes
- 91 mr2 ss brake lines
- automobile air filters
- car mats custom
- pickup bed cover