We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit Part #978.44000 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael D (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Lexus IS 300 — Nov 27, 2011 8:30 PM
My 2002 Lexus IS300 is the second vehicle where I have chosen the StopTech brake kit as an upgrade when it came time for the OEM brakes to be serviced. As with my previous vehicle, I'm incredibly happy with this product, and this time, since StopTech has made available the drilled and slotted rotors, they are as great to look at as they are to use! Significantly enhanced stopping power in wet and dry conditions, under both daily driving and "hard" driving conditions, plus long life and flawless function is what brings me back to StopTech. Definitely a satisfied customer yet again!
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:978.44000
- Includes rotors, pads, and brake lines
- stop tech part numbers
- powerslot cryo disc brakes ford f250 2001
- best price stoptech street performance
- break lines on a honda civic si 2007
- mercedes brake rotors reviews
- performance brake kits for hondas
- subaru stainless steel brake lines
- 1998 ford f150 winter gril front
- 2004 lexus ls 430 replacement front floor matts
- 2006 nissan frontier brakes and rotors
- car stop garage floor
- custom fit floor mats auto
- rubber cargo mats for suv