We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit Part #978.45001 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daryl W (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Jul 21, 2015 11:09 AM
I have had to replace my front rotors twice so far. They end up warping within the first month and have not held up to everyday driving let alone the performance driving they say they are made for. I am not sure if it is a bad batch or bad luck, but these front rotors have been nothing good so far. The support has been great and greatly appreciated.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:978.45001
- Includes rotors, pads, and brake lines
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech sport brake review
- power slot cryo rotors for excursion
- s2000 stoptech brake lines wicked
- smart brake pads
- acura performance rotors
- colored calipers ssbc big bite 2009 pontiac g5
- dash mats for 2012 subaru imprezza
- high performance front brake kit chrysler town and country
- 08 is350 break rotors dba
- hot body kits
- custom dash mat
- car mat sale