We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K1618 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kenneth H (Bushkill, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander — Apr 24, 2015 7:24 AM
Stock style rear rotors would always warp. Haven't had that problem with this brand.When the rotors get old, rust bunches up in the rotor slots causing pulsating during braking. This is the second kit I've purchased for this car. AutoAnything had the best price for the part number I needed.
Ships By 2/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K1618
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop breaks 2001 blazer
- powerstop k3057
- power stop brake kit 2005 land rover lr3
- acura performance rotors
- subaru brake rotor
- vw slotted rotors
- jeep grand cherokee performance brake parts
- ford ranger brakes
- how to change rear pads on 2007 dodge ram pick up
- chrome parts
- pickup bed liners