We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K2188 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Joshua P (YORK HAVEN, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Apr 07, 2015 11:38 AM
Everything fit perfect right out of the box. Everything you need to do a complete brake service, including every boot for caliper bolts and pins. I stepped up to the drilled and vented rotors more for towing than anything. But, after driving with them for a little bit I figured out they also have made my little truck much more fun to drive. Best part, no brake fade pulling my 4wheeler trailer to camp last weekend.
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K2188
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop rotors reviews
- cross drilled and slotted rotors noise
- 2008 gmc acadia evolution power stop brake kit review
- powerstop brake pad & rotor kit k2804
- 2000 gmc sierra brake rotor upgrade
- bmw brakes and rotors
- jeep performance brake kit
- best brake pads for toyota camry 2011
- tow kit nisan frontier
- vw beetle brakes
- window wind deflectors
- truck bed
- sidestep for trucks