We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit Part #K691 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Smoove J (Nampa, ID) Reviewed for a 1999 Honda Civic — Mar 20, 2014 7:05 AM
Ordered the set for my 1999 Civic Si. Items arrived in two seperate boxes (on the same day) and was labeled appropriately (front/rear). Installation was pretty straight-forward. After installing, I took the car out on a safe road, driving 45 mph then slamming on the brakes while maintaining at least 5 mph speed. After doing this multiple times the brakes were prepped and broken in. I have to admit, they stop on a dime. So far I haven't noticed any sort of brake dust, or any squeaking.
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:K691
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- powerstop break pad reviews
- powerstop k3057
- power stop brake kit 2005 land rover lr3
- breaks and rotors for a 2005 f150
- performance brake kits audi
- steel brake line kit hyundai azera
- subaru stainless steel brake lines
- mitsubishi eclipse brake pads
- 1999 buick riveria floor mats
- 2006 dodge durango front rotors
- automobile bike racks
- side bars for trucks
- trailer tow hitch